Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lunch and NEW shoes!

Pin It Now! Happy hump day bloggers! :)

Today has been your average, summer afternoon. I woke up a little earlier than usual to hang out with the puppy. She loves chewing on my sweatpants every morning... and I love watching her. :)

I walked on the treadmill for half an hour- while making my way even further through season 5 of One Tree Hill. I have an obsession with trashy television, I know. I spent the later part of the morning catching up on the events calendar for my internship and then whipped up a panini for lunch. The power of the panini press to create delicious sandwiches never fails to amaze me.

Here we are- A turkey panini on a whole wheat bagel thin and some nice, fresh fruit! I love the way fruit makes your plate look so much more fun.

Next up for the afternoon, my mom and I hit a few stores. Sometimes, we just like to get out of the house for a few hours. :) It's our unspoken way to bond.

I ended up finding some new shoes on sale at Gazelle Sports! I have been looking for new tennis shoes and I loved these neon Nike pegasus AIR ones as soon as I saw them. Something about buying tennis shoes makes me feel so... athletic. :)

Next up- time for work! I work through dinner to close tonight, not my favorite shift but it gets me tons of hours racked up. My sister also has her orientation today at Noodles. Can you say sister-sister power at work? We're going to kill it. Can't wait to have her there with me for her first shift!

Back on tonight with some inspiration- maybe I will find some while serving carbs to customers?
For now, go out and appreciate the SWEATSHIRT weather. I know I am.

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...