Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hey There Strangers!

Pin It Now! Wow- it's been a while. I didn't expect my blogging to stop once sophomore year started, but things quickly got busy and my writing fell by the wayside. I'm going to be honest- I really missed it. I really miss being able to pour out my emotions and clear my head.

So... I'M BACK! And I'm going to try to be better about keeping up with my Spoonful. It has truly been an important part of my life and I can't wait to get back on track!
A few photos of life on campus...

My Pledge Class on Bid Day
 The NEW Pledge Class on Bid Day
 My Beautiful Carnation Sister

The Sisters Visit for the Weekend! :)
 

Quick Updates- I'm about a month and a half into my sophomore year in college. Weird- I'm getting old. :) All my friends are starting to turn 20... at least I'll still be a teenager for one more year. Life is good, I love living in my sorority house, and classes are all going decently well. It's so different to be back on campus as a sophomore. I know what to expect and things aren't really new anymore. It's nice to already have friends and a place where I feel like I belong... but I do miss the exciting nature of freshman year. There is just something so special about being the youngest I think.

And... back to something a little deeper. The past few days have been a little rough. I'm getting really homesick and a few things happened to me that made me question myself and my capabilities. My message for you today is simple. 

NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU CAN DO, or WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF.
YOU ARE CAPABLE OF GREATNESS.

I know it's a message I really need to hear. I hope it helps you... no matter what happens in life- everything happens for a reason and will work out in the end. The true lesson is learning to let go and move on.

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” – Romans 8:28

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...