Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where is the Light??

Pin It Now!
We often use countdowns to "get us by" in difficult times, or to remind us that if we simply endure a few more days... something great is ahead. Today is one of those days. 4 MORE DAYS until Spring Break. I could not be more ready.


I have to keep reminding myself, in 4 short days I will be done with mid-terms, papers, homework, reading... for a week at least :). I am so excited to go home, be with family, relax, sleep, and eat some good food. (Don't get me wrong- I have found the best places on campus to eat- but there is just nothing like eating at home). I want to remind you that whatever tough time you may be working through... there is an end. There is hope, it will all be over soon.

I encourage you to count down days, hours, whatever. It helps me wrap my head around the fact that something exciting is coming, while also helping me focus on what I still have to do in those 4 days before break. But, I also encourage you to take advantage of the tough times in life. Acknowledge that it is in the tough/trying times that we learn the most about ourselves and push ourselves to be the best we can be (then the days following can be even more relaxing, well-deserved).

There is a light at the end of the tunnel... SPRING BREAK IS NEAR. Time with family, friends, home, and SUN in florida is close. Now, to focus on now. In order to truly enjoy the great times, we have to make our way through the hard ones.

Here goes nothing. :)

"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...