Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thrill of Success.

Pin It Now!
Do you get excited like me when things are going well? When things start to go my way, I can’t help but get really passionate and emotional… what can I say, I am a writer.

I have recently started writing for College Gloss online magazine, and I have had several articles published so far this summer on the website. Every time I see one of my articles published, I am beyond excited. It’s like the best kind of surprise- the one you know you have coming, but you still get giddy and thrilled when you see it happen. I just love seeing my name as a journalist on an online magazine. It makes all of my writing and blogging worth it.
It makes all of the little things I do to reach my goal worth it. I know it’s not a lot, but it is definitely fun to be able to call myself a published online gossip/lifestyle journalist. SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE HERE I COME. WATCH OUT NYC! I truly hope I can make it that far… anything is possible right, why not?

It’s exciting when things start to go your way. It’s exciting when you see doors opened for you. It’s exciting when you can start tasting your dream. It’s never too early to start making plans or following your dreams. It’s also never too late. Do you have something still lingering in your heart?

I encourage you to go for it- who knows, if you want something and try for something bad enough, it just may happen for you J.

Check our College Gloss for some awesome Summer Articles!
www.collegegloss.com

“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. I DEFINITELY get extra excited when things are going well :)

    Congrats on the published articles! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...