Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

Pin It Now! What am I loving right now? Besides a day in bed, here are a few things that have me going crazy this summer. :)

1. Television- Yes, I know... I probably watch way more TV than is warranted, but isn't that what summer is for? I am currently making my way through all the past seasons of One Tree Hill (I'm on season 5!). I am also loving on some Pretty Little Liars and Next Food Network Star. PLL tuesday night may be the best hour of my week.

2. Turkey panini sandwiches- I promise a photo to follow soon. We have a panini press at home and I can't resist making one almost every day! I keep it simple- oven-roasted turkey, lettuce, tomato/cucumber, lite mayo and a little salt and pepper on a whole wheat bagel thin. Can you say delish!?

3. Peanut Butter M&Ms and Eddy's Vanilla Frozen Yogurt ice cream. I get my chocolate and sugar fix in small doses. Enough said.

4. Strawberry Mentos. I have an addiction.
5. Cheesy 'beach reads.' I made my way through all of Emily Giffin's romance novels and am now reading The Last Summer of You and Me by Ann Brashares.
6. Victoria's Secret yoga pants. I would sacrifice high fashion for comfort any day.
7. Online magazines for college women. Check out a few of my favorites- College GlossCollege Lifestyles & Love Twenty

What are you loving right now? Let me know what I need to check out!

ps. Check out my new bucket-list page here

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...