Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Things In Small Packages

Pin It Now! If there is one thing I have learned since coming to school, it is that each and every day holds a promise for something great. Some days I get to have coffee with good friends, some days I get to relax in my room with a good book or magazine, some days I get to talk to my family on the phone... and others, I get to spend my day locked in the undergrad library. Whatever it may be, being away from home has led me to believe that each and every day here is an absolute GIFT. I am getting an incredible education, at an incredible school, in an incredible city, around incredible new friends, and truly finding out who I am as an individual (although I am still far from ultimate self-discovery). :) 


So today's quote has to do with appreciating the little things in life.. living each day with appreciation and thankfulness. I am learning to thank God everyday for blessing me with such an incredible life. I don't think I deserve all that I have received sometimes. I am beyond blessed.


So whether it is taking time to call a good friend, enjoying a cup of coffee in the afternoon, watching your favorite television program, or just spending time being quiet... I encourage you to ENJOY today. Breath it in. Relax. Remember that each and every day can be great. Each and every day IS great.

"It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...