Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Live What You LOVE

Pin It Now! What do you love to do? 
You can often tell a lot about a person when you ask them that simple question. How do you enjoy spending your time, what do you consider most important in your life? All too often however, we trade what we love to do for things we believe we should do. This trade can mean living to please others and to "get ahead," instead of living for what makes you happy. Don't get me wrong, living with others in mind can be one of the most rewarding ways to spend your time, but I encourage you to find a balance. You only have one life to live... Don't be afraid to be selfish and think of yourself sometimes. 
I love reading. I love writing. I love my new-found desire to update my blog every day. I love talking with family and friends. I love having starbucks coffee dates. I love spending hours flipping through magazines in Barnes and Noble. I love learning new things. I love baking. I love digital photography. I love laughing and relaxing with no intention of feeling rushed. I love giving gifts. I love feeling loved

Now that you know a little more about me, I encourage you to make a list of some of your favorite things in life. It can be random, categorized, short, long, whatever you want... It's your life. Take advantage of each day you have, and do what you love. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
1 John 4:18

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...