Saturday, January 1, 2011

Inspirational Introduction

Pin It Now!
Don't you wish finding hope was as simple as pulling off the highway at exit 31? I certainly do. I constantly feel as though I am looking for hope... does it hide from me, or are my eyes just closed? Even so, it feels like a never-ending game of hide-and-go-seek. Sure, some days are easier than others. Some days I feel on top of the world, as if nothing could ever shake me. And others... let's just say it feels as though nothing could go my way. 

Sometimes, all it takes for me to feel inspired is a simple picture or a few hopeful words. The smile of a child in poverty, the moment a disabled runner makes it to the finish line, the surprise return of a soldier to his family... they all bring me to tears. Photographs and inspirational quotes can evoke strong emotion. This blog was created as a place to collect those photos, those inspiring words, the little bit of hope that everyone needs in moments of uncertainty. And so, on January 1st 2011, I officially announce my new year's resolution as a commitment to find someone to inspire...

just one person is all it takes,
and then... who knows, a spoonful of inspiration could end up changing the world. 

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6

Peace. Love. Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...