Saturday, January 8, 2011

Leap of Faith

Pin It Now!
I am going to be quite honest, I had a lot of fun finding images for today's post. I love photographs; something about the way they can capture a moment so beautifully and so truthfully is incredible. Honestly, some pictures can literally take my breath away. So do me a favor... relax, take a deep breath, and ENJOY the slideshow to follow.

You may have guessed from the pictures that today's theme is taking a LEAP OF FAITH. What exactly does that mean to me? Taking a leap of faith is letting go of fear and anxiety about potential consequences, and trusting that something good will follow. Sounds easy right? Wrong. Often times, I find myself holding back without even noticing it. I am scared of letting go of control, scared that everything will fall apart if I don't manage every aspect of my life perfectly. 

So why is taking a leap of faith so important if it's one of the hardest things in the world to do? Truly, it's the only way to move forward. It is the path to progress, knowledge, enlightenment, and to life itself. So whatever it may be in your life, I encourage you to take a risk... step off the platform and see where it may lead. Because ultimately, it may lead to something beautiful.
"If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
Mark 9:21

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...