Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Step Forward.

Pin It Now!

I'm one of those people always looking ahead, worrying about things months in advance, stressing over exams weeks before... one of those people who often fails to see the value of taking each day one at a time. So right now... take a deep breath, enjoy this moment. Realize that you can control your every move. But also realize, you can't succeed without taking steps to get there.


When something overwhelms you, seems impossible, it is often hard to accept that everyone must start from the beginning. This is something that I am beginning to learn... very slowly I may add. When I start to stress, I use this quote to remind myself to take things one step at a time. 


"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."


I will get there, in time. And while this process takes place, don't be afraid to take a break, relax, unwind, read a good book, watch your favorite movie. 
I encourage you to look at the single steps you take, instead of staring fearfully down the horizon. Because it will be okay, I promise.
"We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps."
Proverbs 16:9


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...