Monday, January 24, 2011

What a LONG day.

Pin It Now! Do you ever have days like this? Days where coffee just won't keep you awake? Days where the work just won't get done? Today was rough.. I moved all of my stuff across campus to a new room- a total of 7 hours of moving/re-orgainzing/breakdown/and complete JOY when it was over. Of course, I had to be on the top fourth floor in both buildings I moved into/out of.And to be honest... I am surprised I am even staying up to write this post, but I made a commitment to write everyday, so here I am in the library writing at 11:18 (40 minutes early even!).


Truth is, we all have rough days. We all have those brief "mental breakdowns" where it does truly seem like the world is doing anything in it's power to keep you from success (or in this case, moving in!). But how good to I feel now that it is all done... INCREDIBLE! If I weren't in a library, I would probably scream. When we have those days that seem to drag, that seem to gradually get worse as time goes on... all we can do is have faith that things will get better. And rest assured, they will.So if you are in a time of mental/physical exhaustion... please take my word for it, thing are going to get better.


I would not have gotten through today without the help if some of the most INCREDIBLE people I know here at school. The people I lead Younglife with are the most generous, loving, supporting, amazing, genuine people I have ever met. I cannot be more grateful for them sacrificing their time to help me today. Alright, my eyes are barely open... time for BED! More to come tomorrow...


""Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable."
Isaiah 40:28


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...