Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chance To Be Extraordinary

Pin It Now!
You are special just as you are. You are beautiful. You are extraordinary.
All to often we are scared to be ourselves because we are preoccupied with fitting in. We believe that we have to change ourselves to be accepted, that simply being who we are is not good enough. So we accept the definition and role of being  normal.

But what is normal exactly? Is normal being like everyone else? Is normal denying our own desires, talents, and passions to become exactly like everyone else? Why is that so attractive to us- to deny who we are as individuals?

It all comes down to fear. 
We fear rejection. 
We fear isolation. 
We fear being different.
We fear being unique.

Today I encourage you to think about yourself. Think about what you want in life. Think about what makes you special, what makes you different. It's those differences that make you beautiful. So don't be afraid to be extraordinary, to be yourself. 

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."
Psalm 139: 14-16

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...