Friday, February 11, 2011

Live a Passionate Life.

Pin It Now!
What are you passionate about? What fires you up? Do you live for certain things? Are you passionate about life?

I am passionate about my relationships with family and friends.What exactly is passion? I think passion is an extreme desire, an intense feeling of attachment and devotion. I think passion is about being so connected to an idea, thing, activity, or aspect of life that you would do just about anything for it. I also think it is important for everyone to b passionate about something. Passion gives us purpose, a reason for living. Passion makes us aware of who we are as person and what we value in life. So... what am I passionate about?
I am passionate about sharing Christ's message and love with others.
I am passionate about making a difference.
I am passionate about being a positive role model for others.
I am passionate about living every day with a grateful heart.
I am passionate about discovering who I am and what I want in life.
I am passionate about LIFE.

Are you passionate about life? Do you wish to live each and every day with excitement, purpose, and devotion? I encourage you to make your own list of passions. It may be challenging, but it will help you to discover who you are a person, what you care about, and what you live for.

"To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God"
Acts 1:3

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

ps. thank goodness it's friday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...