Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do You Believe in Destiny?

Pin It Now!
Destiny: a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency. 

Do you believe in destiny? Do you think that whatever is destined for you is what's best for you? What if destiny is just living life?

I love thinking about my future. Actually, being obsessed with the future is one of my biggest faults. I can never focus on the present... I am always too excited with the thought of what is happening next. But it is exciting, isn't it? Thinking about what is in store for me 20 years down the road? What my future family may look like, what kind of life I will live... is it really all already planned out? 
Most days, I absolutely believe in destiny. I am one of those cheesy romantics who always believes that everything happens for a reason. I smile even thinking about what I think destiny means. Does it mean every smile, every comment, every acquaintance... all happen for a reason? I smile at the thought that I may meet the love of my life... and know that it's destiny.

Oh goodness... I am a romantic. That's what happens when you spend your friday nights watching romantic comedies with your best friend. :)

I think (and hope) I am destined for a life:
1. Full of love.
2. Full of family.
3. Full of friends.
4. Full of LIFE.
5. Full of the LORD. 

What are you destined for? Have you already experienced destiny in  magical ways? 

"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will - to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves."
Ephesians 1: 4-6

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...