Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE is in the Air.

Pin It Now!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Since love truly is in the air, why not talk all about it? I go through valentine's day stages. Some years I love the thrill of chocolate, flowers, candy, cards, and romance. Other years (I'm not going to lie) I find the day quite depressing and lonely. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT one of those jealous, romance-hating, desperate-for-love valentine's day haters, I promise. I am perfectly happy for all those who have a romantic partner, and are glad that they can celebrate their special relationship today. I truly love LOVE. I love watching people in love, I love thinking about being in love, and I love celebrating the love I do have in my own life. 


PS. I do believe we should tell ALL those we love today that we love them (not just our romantic partner). So to all my family and friends, I LOVE YOU bunches. I am so thankful you are a part of my life.


So whether this post finds you head-over-heels in love, struggling to stay afloat by yourself, surrounded by loving family and friends, or simply just lonely... please remember, you are not alone. Someone loves you, the LORD will always love you, and you are destined for love.


And, although I am single at the moment, and not one bit "ashamed" or lonely, it would be nice to have someone buy me flowers... just saying. :)


"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame."
Song of Solomon 8:6


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...