Saturday, March 12, 2011

Do You Believe in Destiny?

Pin It Now!
Do you believe in destiny? Are you a hopeless romantic? Do you let your heart decide your path? Do you have faith that can survive any test?



So maybe our path in life isn't quite as perfectly laid out as this incredible path of rose petals. It's beautiful, isn't it? We sometimes wish that our plan in life was this perfect... if only we could just follow flower petals and end up exactly where we are supposed to be, everything would be so much easier.

But the truth is- maybe it is that easy. Maybe we aren't supposed to see the flower petals, but they are still there. Maybe destiny is like this unseen path, guiding us when we don't even know it. It's hard for me to believe in destiny. It's hard for me to believe in anything that isn't concrete. How can I put my faith in something that I can't see and that can let me down in BIG ways. 

But isn't that what faith is all about? It's about being confident in something you can't see, being sure that destiny, and God, will lead you wherever you need to be.

I encourage you to take a breath, relax, and realize that even though you may not know what is ahead of you... it will be exactly where you need to be. And ultimately, where you need to be is your perfect place in God's kingdom.

Happy Saturday! :)

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...