Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Flowers?

Pin It Now!
Are you in desperate need of spring flowers? I sure am. I want warmth, sunlight, flip-flops, flowers, jean jackets, and lemonade!
Let's be honest... I am so over winter, and I am so READY for spring.


Aren't flowers just naturally beautiful? The way they seem to exude brilliant colors, aroma, and good feelings. I always feel better when I see flowers on the ground, or when my mom puts flowers on our kitchen table- they just have a way of brightening your day. :)

Why does it seem like winter is lasting forever this year? I feel like I will never be able to put my north face layers away- like I am eternally stuck in boots and mittens/gloves. Do you have a case of winter gloom like me? Is it taking a toll on your happiness?

I encourage you to create your own sunshine today (yes, I am aware that sounds extremely cliche/corny/whatever). But despite the weather, I encourage you to be optimistic. Have a good time with friends, share some laughter, get a few things done that will make you feel good, take some time to yourself. Make today your own "springlike," positive, happy day.

I know we may not be able to magically bring warmth and sunlight, but God can give us sunshine in other ways. It's out there waiting- now go and find it!

"We love because he first loved us."
1 John 4:19 (short and simple- but so powerful).

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...