Sunday, March 20, 2011

Do You Have a Forever-Kind-Of-Love?

Pin It Now!
"A forever kind of love is one that accepts, forgives, understands, and encourages. It is kind and caring. It is unconditional."
I love it when I get to spend time with my family at school. It is so cool to see my two different 'lives' collide. Although I would like to think that I only live one true life, it is sometimes easier to separate it into home and school. I have different priorities, different activities, and different groups of friends. One isn't better than the other... they are simply different. When my family (and I mean both my parents and all my siblings) comes to Ann Arbor, I get to experience the best of both lives, everything I love about life all in one place. 

What could be better? :)

I am so thankful for family. I am so thankful that they will drive all the way here to sit through an educational honors convocation and then dinner... all for me. I am so lucky.

Do you have family/friends that would do anything for you? Take a minute to think about how blessed you are. Tell those you love that you are thankful for them, and that would do anything in return. Think about how you love them- do you love them unconditionally? Do you love them despite anything they do to upset you? Would you protect them in the face of danger? Would you do anything just to spend an entire weekend just enjoying each other's company?

I love my family. I love them unconditionally. I love them as much as life itself.

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."
1 Timothy 5:8

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...