Sunday, April 3, 2011

Be Glorified.

Pin It Now!
Have I ever expressed just how much I love Sunday afternoons? They are such an easy excuse to relax, go to church, nap, snack, and read :) oh, and catch up on some TV drama on Hulu.

Although today was rather rainy, I did get up early to go to church, and then spent the rest of the day in my sweatpants hiding away in my room. It was such a great way to spend a rainy day- underneath my blankets, watching some feel good television... I can't complain.

Anyway, today I experienced the wonder of good worship music. Music is so important in my life- and good worship can literally make my day so much better. There is so much power in the lyrics, so much emotion behind the chords, and so much beauty behind the way it is all put together. I get so caught up in music- and often times I let it take me places that nothing else can.

I encourage you to listen to some of your favorite music today. Blast it- let the whole world hear... okay, so maybe not that loud, but really let it be an emotional outlet for you. I use several songs to express just how broken I am without the love of Christ- I cannot even tell you how good it makes me feel to love and praise the Lord through song and worship.

Embrace the wonder of music. Let the chords and the harmony vibrate in your soul. Get taken away by the glory of sound. And through all this- know that the most beautiful song to sing is your own.

ps. the post is a little shorter today because I have things to do tonight- back with a vengeance tomorrow! :) I hope you have a great, relaxing sunday.

"Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day."
1 Chronicles 16:23

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...