Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Compliments! :)

Pin It Now!
What is one of the most rewarding, healthy, feel-good things you can do? 
Give yourself a compliment
Often times, we are too busy putting ourselves down that we forget to pat ourselves on the back. You deserve a round of applause, just for being you. It is important that we take time each day to acknowledge just how special and talented we truly are... yes, it may seem like bragging about yourself- but a little ego boost and compliment can do wonders for your self-esteem.

I encourage you to pause today in the midst of chaos, in the midst of your crazy everyday life... to realize how great of a person you are. Yes, we all have flaws. We all make mistakes. We all screw up. But you are so much more than those mistakes. You are beautiful and you are worthy of true, deep love.

How can we tell ourselves how great we are without seeming ego-centric? I encourage you to journal, write a few things down that you are proud of in your life. Not only will it help you de-stress.. but you may also just find yourself saying, 'hey, I am pretty great.'

Today- I realize that I...
I work really hard.
I am a pretty good role model for my younger siblings.
I have most of my priorities straight.
I value success, but I also value failure.
I am special, unique, and beautiful... just the way I am.
No number on a scale can ever tell me how beautiful I am, it comes from within.

What makes you awesome? Pat yourself on the back, it really does help when we feel worthless. It helps us to realize that we do make a difference. We are worth the world.


"The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them.
People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...