Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Soon... It Will Be Summer.

Pin It Now!
In light of yesterday's post about snow in April, I thought it would be good to follow up with a post about how excited I am for SUMMER! I am officially on summer vacation next wednesday after my last exam, but I will be moving out of college dorms forever on FRIDAY! It is so strange/weird/exciting/scary that my first year went so fast. Am I really almost a sophomore already??
Doesn't that picture just scream peace, quiet, happiness, and love for summer? There is something so beautiful about sand and footprints and jumping into the horizon. (Have you ever noticed that most inspirational pictures you come across are of people jumping in the air- funny, huh?)

Today my inspiration for you is to find a way to live like it's heaven on earth. Yes, I know it is quite the concept... and hard to imagine. But, if we strive for a life that is as beautiful as what is waiting for us beyond this life... I truly believe that we can come across beauty on earth. Today, in order to create my own heaven on earth, I pledge to:

1. Take study breaks. Finals week can really take a mental toll.
2. Tell the people in my life how much I miss them and how much I am looking forward to seeing them soon.
3. Appreciate the beauty of the sun, the clouds, the wind, the warmth, the chill, everything outside.
4. Read a little of my inspiration- the bible and my new book, "Cold Tangerines"
5. Take some quiet/alone time to just think and thank God for life.
6. Laugh, smile, and appreciate friends.

What is going to make your heaven on Earth? I encourage you to find out... Life on earth can be extremely beautiful and fulfilling, if you are willing to put in a little effort. :)

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."
John 14:1-3 

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...