Friday, April 1, 2011

Don't Settle.

Pin It Now!
Remember when I told you how important it is to believe in yourself? Today, my message for you is that it is just as important to believe that you deserve beauty, love, friendship, and success. God created you as his incredible creation, and he only wants the best for you.
You deserve the WORLD. You are special, unique, and so beautiful. 

We often convince ourselves that we are undeserving of love, success, and beauty. We tell ourselves that those special things/events/people in life are only for those that are somehow more 'deserving' than us. We always consider ourselves lower than others... it is so natural to think that just because you don't look/act a certain way that you are undeserving.

I used to consider myself flawed, ugly, imperfect.. but by God's grace and love, I consider myself as completely perfect. It is because he loves us no matter what- no matter what we do, what we look like, or what we achieve. In fact, I am perfect in his eyes through my imperfections.

I deserve respect.
I deserve someone to love.
I deserve someone to love me back.
I deserve to live a life free of guilt and shame.
I deserve to live freely... and so do you. :)

What do you deny yourself? Do you refuse to admit that you are deserving. God created you with intention to take advantage of the beauty on Earth he created... you deserve it.

"Do not withhold good from those who deserve it,
when it is in your power to act.
Do not say to your neighbor,
Come back later; I'll give it tomorrow-
when you now have it with you."
Proverbs 3:27

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...