Thursday, March 31, 2011

BELIEVE.

Pin It Now!
What holds you back? What keeps you from having true faith? Do you believe in yourself and all that you are capable of?
YOU ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING. NEVER SAY NEVER.

I admit it, I am a culprit of telling myself everything I am incapable of. Instead of focusing on what I have/can accomplish, my mind goes straight to my failures. I think that is human nature. We rarely give ourselves a pat on the back.

Believing in yourself is one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences in life. If we believe we are capable of something, that is the first step to greatness. The second step... is learning how to take advantage of what we are capable of and putting those thoughts and desires into motion/action. 

Believe that you are talented.
Believe that you can make a difference.
Believe that you are loved.
Believe that you are special.
Believe that anything you do in life is intentional.
I Believe in you.

Take a second to tell yourself that you believe in yourself. Give yourself a few compliments, you are worth every one. Now... if you would do me a favor, believe that I can do well on my statistics exam in an hour :)

I believe. I believe. I believe.

"But these are written, that you may Believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in his name."
John 20:31

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...