Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finding the Right Fit.

Pin It Now!
Life is a constant search for the perfect fit. We look for where we feel comfortable in life: the job that comes easy, the people that make us feel at ease, the places that seem natural.

But is there really such thing as a perfect fit?

I believe that life is one big puzzle. We try to fit the different pieces and parts of our life together in perfect combination. We expect the different aspects of our life to connect. And when they don't, we get upset when a piece seems out of place.
I am scared of the things in my life not connecting. I am scared of the relationships in my life not meshing. I am scared that the pieces of my life won't make sense together.

Why do we have these fears? What makes an imperfect puzzle so awful? Why are we so scared that pieces may be missing or the wrong size? Why can't I have faith that things will work out even if the pieces don't fit together perfectly?

The truth is, the pieces aren't always supposed to fit together perfectly. Life is imperfect... but that's what makes it so beautiful. The fact that the all the pieces of our lives don't fit  may end up making the pieces fit after all.

The pieces fit because they don't fit. How's that for a contradiction? :)

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:22

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...