Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Love

Pin It Now!
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.  ~ Unknown

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I am truly blessed with one of the most incredible mothers (and grandmothers) out there.


My mother means the world to me.I got to surprise her this morning with a few of her favorite goodies on the kitchen table before she took off for a volleyball tournament with my sister. It made me so happy when she said "yay, I get to wake up to a little pile of presents this morning." (She always makes little piles for us when we wake up on special occasions and it was nice to surprise her for once). 
My mom and I are so alike in so many ways- she really is my best friend. I couldn't imagine life without her. She has taught me everything- and inspires me to be the person I am.
Some people even think we look alike... :)
What has your mother done in your life? No matter what role they play or how they have influenced you... a mother's presence in a child's life is invaluable.
I love being emotional with my mommy- I love seeing her tear up and them tearing up alongside her when she reads my cards. It makes me realize exactly how important she is in my life.
xoxo
Reach out to your mother today- and if she isn't here, know that she is looking down on you with a glowing smile and an open heart. Let her know how thankful you are that she raised you- and tell her that her love can move mountains.
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...