Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Happy Sunday :)

Pin It Now!
I think I have mentioned once or twice on this blog that I absolutely love Sundays… but just in case-

I LOVE SUNDAYS. I love waking up, playing with my puppy, drinking coffee, going to church, buying clothes at the mall- a new J. Crew skirt, yay! - having a family dinner, and enjoying a little One Tree Hill in my bedroom.

GOOD DAY.

Don’t you love good days? I love feeling like the day was long but yet flew by. I love remembering a few things that made me smile. I love knowing that tomorrow I can wake up with good memories.

What keeps every day from being good? Why can’t I go to bed with a smile on my face every night?

I am my own worst critic. I don’t give myself credit for the person I am. I am constantly expecting more out of myself. I am always setting limits and restraints on what I can/cannot do.

I have lost touch with the meaning of having fun. Lately, I think I have equated having fun with perfection and order… and please tell me- WHAT ABOUT THAT IS FUN? What about that is going to make me laugh and smile? What about perfection and order is going to help me enjoy life? Is letting go of those thoughts really that hard?

Yes, it really is.

I am trying. I am slowly learning to love life again. I am starting to fall in love with grace. I am re-learning how to live.

thetopsider.blogspot.com
What keeps your days from being good? What are you holding on to that you desperately want to let go?

PS. I will try to write more often- I have been busy writing for www.collegegloss.com (check it out!)

“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything; you may have an abundance for every good deed.”
2 Corinthians 9:8

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...