Monday, July 4, 2011

Dealing with Feelings.

Pin It Now!

Do you ever have those moments that you just want to break down and cry? Do you ever get so caught up in your own emotions that you forget what you are crying about in the first place?

Why do I let myself get so frustrated? It is so easy for me to get angry, upset, or emotional when things are just a little bit out of the norm. I understand that it is part of my character to desire normality and routine- but being obsessed with it can drive me over the edge.

I need to learn flexibility. Sounds so simple right? Just go with the flow, everything will be okay. To enjoy life and the time I have with family and friends. I need to forget about the trivial small things and treasure conversation, laughter, and relationships.

Way easier said than done.

Tomorrow is a new day… tomorrow is a day to cherish the simple, beautiful things in life. Tomorrow I will try to enjoy each and every moment as a gift. Tomorrow I won’t stress over making everything go ‘according to plan.’ Tomorrow I will let myself laugh, relax, and enjoy.

Tomorrow I will be free.

I hope tomorrow comes soon.

How do you embrace flexibility in your own life?

“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...