Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend! :)

Pin It Now!
Can you believe it is July already? Where is this summer going??

Happy holiday weekend! I love the Fourth of July weekend- I got out of work early this afternoon, and we drove straight to the COTTAGE. I pretty much sat in a chair all day, chased little kids and puppies around, and got an arm workout pushing my cousin on the swing.

To sum it up… it was a great day. I love our cottage for so many reasons, the main one being- there is always so much love here. I love the positive energy, the relaxation, and the carefree lake atmosphere. It’s a nice way to LET GO. (See previous post J).



That should be the new title of my blog... 

Despite the fact that I love relaxing at the cottage, the fact that I stress myself out becomes even more apparent here. I am starting to become more comfortable with myself again, but I am still so hard on myself. I think about the little things way too much.

I can’t seem to let myself fully enjoy life. I am holding onto something that is keeping me from who I truly want to be. I won’t let go of the fear and anxiety of losing control.

I can’t let myself lose control- even for a minute. Now don’t get me wrong, a little control is good for anyone, but having too much control…. could end up robbing you from fun, pleasure and happiness.

I encourage you to lose control today. Surrender to yourself and your desires. You are worth letting go for.
Any tips? What do you do to lose control?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:32

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to STOP thinking. I'm the exact same way and sometimes doing the EXACT opposite of what your controlling self wants is the perfect thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...