Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back again! :)

Pin It Now! Hey there!

I am back again after work... I got out pretty early tonight despite being pretty busy! I even got home before 10:30! I have to say, I really do prefer working the lunch shift over the dinner shift. It's so much busier and there is always something to do. :) I like to be kept on my toes.

I didn't have time to snap a quick photo of the eats- I only had about a ten-minute break... so I will use a stock photo off the website. Please, don't kill me. They actually did look a lot like this. We have pretty talented chefs at our Noodles & Co.
www.flickr.com
I don't care very much for the sauce in the middle, but the potstickers are actually really great! I love the texture contrast of the inside meat/veggies, outside noodle, and crunchy cabbage- yes, I did eat some of my 'decorative' greens. You'd be surprised how many people don't even eat the cabbage underneath (thinking it is all just garnish). Oh, you have so much to learn Noodle newbies. :)

Any Noodles & Co. newbies out there? I encourage you to give it a try. We have so many great dishes made with fresh ingredients! We make all of them to order and all of our veggies are prepped same day- I would know, I cut them up in the afternoons! My favorite is the Bangkok Curry, but since I was rushed tonight, I went with something I could eat quick!

My inspiration for the day comes from two older women who came in for dinner this evening. It was their first time there and you could tell they were having one of those 'catch up' dinners that women love so much. I looked at them and the way they truly enjoyed each other's company and I promised myself...

I will do whatever it takes to make my friendships last.

Friends are so important in life and I have been blessed with truly incredible people in my life. Sometimes, I think I take advantage of having such an awesome support system around me- and I fail to realize that it really does take a friend to have a friend. I can't wait for the day I have 'catch up' dinners when I am older. I hope I'll keep in touch with all of the friends I have now/will make in the future.


I encourage you to reach out to your friends. Let them know how much you love and appreciate them.

"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense." Proverbs 27:9

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...