Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Me

Pin It Now! Dear 21 year old me,

I hope this post finds you out of undergrad at the University of Michigan and on your way to a entry-level position at a magazine in New York or Chicago. If not, keep your head up and never give up.

Never forget all the hard work you put in for so many years and how badly you want this. You deserve happiness, success, and a ton of love. I know you're working hard- but please never stop believing in yourself. Once you set your mind to something, there's no stopping you. I promise you'll make it.



You just landed your second internship at College Lifestyles (TM) and you are well on your way to being somebody. Just remember, people out there believe in you. Other people are starting to see how much drive, passion and commitment you put into all of your work. Now all you need...is to just believe in yourself. 


You are incredible young woman with so much to offer the world and so much love to give. You will find love, you will find happiness and you will find so much enjoyment in life- but don't be afraid to go out and look for it! It won't come to you if you just sit back and wait for it.

Get out there. Be aggressive. You have it in you.

I hope I can look back at this post a few years from now and find inspiration form myself. I hope I can believe in my dreams enough to chase after them with all my heart. I hope I can truly believe in all that I have to offer the world.

What would you say to yourself a few years from now? Where do you wish to be? Who do you want to be?

Never, ever let yourself hold back because of fear. It's never worth always wishing what could have been.


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - and I love letters to the self! I've never considered future letters-but it love it! Believe in yourself... you have sent a fabulous message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait @ Beyond Bananas Thanks so much for stopping by! I just explored your blog and I love all of your recipe and fitness tips! I added you to my blog roll! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...