Friday, August 26, 2011

goals.

Pin It Now! I'm a goal setter.

I'm one of those people who likes to set expectations right from the beginning.


So tonight, on the night before I leave for my sophomore year of college... I bring you-

MY GOALS FOR MY SOPHOMORE YEAR IN COLLEGE. Wow, big things right? I honestly can't believe I am a sophomore already. But here they are... and I hope all you bloggers out there can help me stick to them, I'll be looking to you for love and support.

1. Schoolwork before social life- although there are special exceptions to this one. I truly believe in doing well in all my classes. If my parents are paying for an education- I'm going to do my best to earn it.
2. Stop being so hard on myself. Yes, doing well and succeeding is important. But is it really the A on the English paper that I'm going to remember 20 years from now? Probably not. I need to let go a little bit, I need to let myself have fun. I deserve to be happy and enjoy myself.
3. Don't get sucked into any unnecessary drama. Living in a house with 55 girls is not going to be easy... enough said.
4. Push myself. I want to meet new people this year, experience things I may have been scared of last year, try new things and new activities, and not be afraid of commitment or letting people in.
5. Learn a little more about myself, my goals, passions and ambitions.

And most importantly,
6. Have fun and come home safe. I'm only in college for three more years... oh my goodness, it's really only three more years?!?! I want to make these years count. :)

Have any advice for a college sophomore? What are things you wish you could have told yourself in college?

"I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy."
Psalm 116:1

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...