Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good friends, thinking about family.

Pin It Now! Happy Wednesday!

A big thank you to the few people who have commented on my blog- it means a lot to know that there are at least a few people out there starting to read it! :) I appreciate all your love, support, feedback and encouragement.

That's the best thing about the blogging community... everyone is so welcoming and supportive.

My morning consisted of puppy play time- she just can't get enough of biting my pj boxer shorts- and a lot of blog reading/commenting. It's really cool to have little snapshots of people's lives all over the country (and globe). I am so inspired by your photos, healthy lifestyle habits and general positivity. You all help me do what I do.

Paige (a sorority sister and good friend) came over to make fleece blankets today!


We spent the afternoon in the basement watching He's Just Not That Into You while we cut and tied fleece from Jo-Ann Fabrics. Crafting is just so fun- especially when you don't have to put forth that much effort in the creativity department. They turned out great- they are actually gifts for our future 'littles' (new members from this year's upcoming recruitment!).

Of course I have to brag about how cute my papa and puppy are. :)


My goal for the next few days is to really slow down and appreciate the calm and serenity of home and family. I know I'm going to miss it in a few weeks. I'll miss waking up with my mom. I'll miss family dinners and movie nights. I'll miss taking my puppy out in the rain.

I'll miss home- but I'll focus on living my life. It's time to start. I'm growing up.

What do you miss most from home? How do you remind yourself that growing up is just part of life?


"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry."
Psalm 40:1

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...