Monday, August 8, 2011

Late Night Posting.

Pin It Now! Why is it that I do some of my best writing and thinking at night?

I think it's because I have had time to process a whole day's worth of thoughts. I have had time to experience life, family, and friends in a few short hours. 24 hours. Seems like a long chunk of time. 


But how often do days pass you by like the blink of an eye? How often do you forget to treat each and every one of those days like something unique and special?


I believe that each day holds the promise of beauty. And no matter what happens or doesn't happen, every day is significant.


And at night, just before I get myself ready for a brand new day... I try to make sense of the day that just passed.


So what happened today you ask?
I got up around 8, played and bonded with my puppy in a quiet house (the family sleeps in).
I managed a little exercise in on the treadmill- got those endorphins flowing, it really does make me happier I think. I even got to watch One Tree Hill while I was sweating away, thank goodness for TV on DVD.
I went to church with my mommy, snacked on a few gingerbread cookies and coffee.



Came home to make a turkey panini (as per usual) for lunch.
Spent a few hours spray painting some big wood letters (a craft project I have taken on, never knew it could be so easy and fun).
Ran to the mall. I can never get enough people watching or random roaming. :)
Came home, relaxed, ate parmesan chicken for dinner (props to my sister for stepping up in the kitchen) and went to a movie with my mom and sister!

Wow... quite the eventful Sunday! It was a long day, but I am trying to love and appreciate every minute of it. Even the moments that may make me want to scream.

Every minute is beautiful.

This morning's message was all about God's grace. Finding grace in the moments that seem dazed and confused. Remembering that God can direct you places in life, but he can also ask you to stay. His grace makes everything worth it.

I am worth it. I will follow you. I know that you have great plans for me.

I trust you completely. I hand over my life to you.


Happy monday!

"So remember your people, remember your children, remember your promise- Oh God, your GRACE is enough."

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...