Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Can't Stop, Won't Stop.

Pin It Now! I have to be honest.

Life is hard. And it never really gets any easier. You're always going to hit struggle, failure, defeat and stress. There are always going to be things that knock you down... and you may not really want to get back up. There are always going to be things that scream it's not worth it, give up now.

Now let me be honest again.

I 'm actually really glad that life is hard. I'm glad that there are times I want to cry and crawl under my covers. I'm glad that life hands me really sour lemons.
It's easy to say that you want a stress-free, perfect journey in life. It's easy to look at the things that make you mad as things that keep you from greatness. But, despite it all, I encourage you to be thankful for hardship.

Woah, woah, woah. Thankful for hardship? Yes, try to appreciate what upsets you.

Take the really sour lemons and make something great. In the end, you feel so much more accomplished and thankful for the rough journey that got you there. You'll feel proud of the fact that you made it through tough times. You will appreciate your hard-work, determination and perseverance.

Although you may think that certain road-blocks in life are the end of the world... the aren't. There are usually better options right around the corner. If you open your eyes and look beyond what stands in your way, you'll start to realize that nothing ever really is impossible. Yes, it may be hard. But no one ever said that you can get places in life without putting your heart and soul into it.

Put your heart and soul into life. I promise, it's worth it.

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles."
Psalm 34:17

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...