Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let Finals Roll...

Pin It Now! It's that time of year again...

FINALS.
The one word that will make a college student shutter.
Late nights, 12 pages papers, piles of notecards... and lots of coffee.

That, in a nutshell, is my life at the moment.

I decided this morning that the best game plan to surviving finals.... is to take each day as it comes. I'm going to give it my all, but I am also going to realize that no one expects perfection. I'm going to still appreciate the beauty of every day and the friends I am so blessed with here-
as much as I can, at least.
Courtesy of kygirlpinkpearls.blogspot.com
That's really all we can do isn't it? If we get too far ahead of ourselves, if we try to take on too much, and if we get overwhelmed by expecting more than we can handle... we forget that these small, minute details (like a few percentage points on a final paper) aren't really worth much in the end.

The memories I make and being happy each day are worth so much more.

On a positive note... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel- the next upcoming days may be some of the hardest I have encountered yet since being in school, but if I can make it until the end of next week, I'll be sitting in front of the fire with my puppy by my side sipping hot chocolate...

A girl can dream...

What do you do to relieve stress? How do you see the beauty in every day?

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."
Isaiah 26:3

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...