Friday, December 30, 2011

Simple Rules to Live By in 2012

Pin It Now!
Source
One of my goals for 2012: Learn to Live for Happiness.

Yes, it's a weighty goal. How does one just decide to be happy? Is it even possible?

I believe that it is. I believe that if we go into each day with the right mindset- thinking about the new, fresh possibilities of each waking day and every new hour that we are blessed with... we are bound to end up thinking positively and being grateful for the simple things that we so often take for granted.

Easier said than done, right?

 I think these 5 rules will be my guide posts for 2012. I want to release my mental burdens, to accept myself for the beautiful individual God has made me, and to start to think of and appreciate the incredible people God has so conveniently placed in my life.

Quite honestly, how did I get so lucky?

I think I will struggle the most with freeing myself from worry and living simply. I worry about almost everything: my grades, my family, my friends, my relationships, my future... you get the picture. I have to learn to let go and trust that everything will turn out in the end.

What are your goals for 2012? Are you willing to live for happiness?

"Rise up, this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."
Ezra 10:4

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...