Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012: A Big Year?

Pin It Now! Can you believe another year is already gone?


I was so blessed in 2011. Great family, friends, good laughs and memories, and a lot of love. I really like looking back at pictures and reminding myself of the moments that made me smile. I had GREAT holidays, fun times away at school, a lot of special moments with my family at home, and new friends and relationships that will continue into 2012. What moments in 2011 made you smile?

That's what it's all about anyway isn't it?

 Although I'm not really a fan of New Year's Resolutions.... I'll call this my 'What's Up Wish List for 2012'

1. Challenge myself and learn something new (acoustic guitar perhaps?).
2. Accept my beauty and grow in self-confidence.
3. Make it to NYC. This is the year- I'm feeling good things for this summer... :)
4. Never settle. I have expectations for a reason.
5. Grow in my faith as a Christian and a young woman.
6. Live for the moment.

I call it a wish list because these are things I hope to do my entire life... I don't expect to wake up one day a better and more confident young woman, it's a constant journey. 2012 is only a small part of great things to come.

Do you have a 2012 Wish List?

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17 

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...