Monday, January 9, 2012

Today.

Pin It Now!
























Today I choose to let go of fear.

Today I choose to let other people in.

Today I choose to embrace my individuality.

Today I choose to make a change.

Today I choose to believe in myself.

Today I choose to be different.

Wouldn't it be great if we could think like this all of the time? We would make it so much easier on ourselves and get so much more accomplished. We could learn to live without fear, radiating self-confidence and sharing an abundance of love with others.

I challenge you to take something on today. Make a change. Make a move. I dare you to be different.

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...