Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pray- Justin Bieber Style

Pin It Now! I had to do it.. my sister is parading around the house blasting this song on her new iPad, and it's actually kind of catchy (and even has a pretty good message). As much as I would like to deny my childlike crush on Justin Bieber, he does a decent job of combining pretty impressive dance moves with cute lyrics (and an "adorable" physique- in the eyes of younger teenage girls of course). The truth is, the first time I saw this music video... I was actually impressed. So kudos go to JB- at least he is trying to maintain his innocent role-model image. So check it out, I promise it's worth the 3 minutes... give him a chance. 


A little inspiring right? The smiles of people mid-crisis actually brings me to tears. As someone who relies on prayer to get me through some pretty tough times, I appreciate the reference. There is hope in the face of poverty, destruction, and war. And although JB does a good job of evoking pretty strong emotion, it takes all of us to make a difference. So instead of letting this video slip from my mind, I think I may just pray... for a better tomorrow.


"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" 
John 14:13-14


Peace. Love. Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...