Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waving Goodbye... Start of a New Semester

Pin It Now! I have a riddle for you... What is hard to look for when you seek it out, but slaps you in the face when you're not looking?

Answer... Inspiration. I will be honest, it probably wasn't the most challenging riddle seeing as how the title of my blog gives it away, but the last few days it has been 100% true. When I search for inspirational topics on the internet, it takes me hours to find a decent idea. But when I am simply going about my daily activities, ideas hit me like a sack of bricks. Today I left home (after an extremely relaxing christmas vacation) to go back to my Ann Arbor home. As I was pulling out of the driveway, I thought about one of my personal sources of inspiration... the people standing in the driveway waving goodbye. My family means the world to me. They are the most incredible people I have ever/will ever know. 

This picture is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It reminds me of the continuous love and support a family can provide. I can honestly say that my family loves each other unconditionally and would do anything for one another. I am so thankful to have such incredible people to call my FAMILY.

Family is such an important source of inspiration in daily life. My parents inspire me to be successful in school, to make responsible life choices, and to live in a way that reflects good morals and work ethic. My sisters remind me that having fun and laughing is essential in life. My brother reminds me that I can be whoever I want to be... and that is perfectly fine. Even though we are all extremely different, we fit. I think that's what so cool about a family... something just clicks. You can't even really describe it; something just feels right when you are with them. I had such an amazing christmas break, spending time with family was just what I needed after a long semester. And now... back to classes.

I hope this post finds you in the midst of a great relationship with your family... and if not, I pray for healing, reconcile, and most of all, LOVE.

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
Matthew 6:21


Peace. Love. Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...