Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Pin It Now! I will be the first to admit that I am a daddy's girl.I LOVE my daddy with all my heart. I owe him everything.

There is something so special about a father-daughter relationship. A dad exudes comfort, strength, courage, security, safety, and LOVE. My dad is, hands-down, one of the greatest people I know. I repeatedly look to him for inspiration. I acknowledge how much he has given and sacrificed for me. I truly appreciate that he would do absolutely anything for me. It is hard to grasp how great his love is for me- even though I do things sometimes that may upset him, that may just be stupid... he doesn't care. He loves me regardless. 


One of the greatest things that he has taught me in life is that anything is possible. He continues to pursue his dream, gives 120% at anything he takes on, and does it with others constantly on his mind. The fact that he is so selfless, thinking about his family and friends above himself all the time- is beyond comprehension. He would rather make sure everyone else in the room is happy before himself. My dad is both a role model and an inspiration... but more than that, he is MY dad. 


Daddy, I love you. I owe you everything. You are the reason I am as successful as I am. You push me to be the best person I can be, inside and out. You continue to make me proud and I can only hope that I will find someone in life that is as giving, as selfless, as genuine, as hard-working, and as loving as you.


You mean the world to me.
Today, tell someone you love how much you appreciate them, how much you care for them... I guarantee they will appreciate it.


"Let all that you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 16:14


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...