Friday, March 25, 2011

A Leader or a Follower?

Pin It Now!
Are you a leader or a follower? Do you set plans in motion, or do you like to follow other's plans? Regardless of what role you play in life-

Your role is invaluable. Whether you lead or you follow... you make a difference.

Followers are often looked down upon for depending on others to do all the work. I am here to defend everyone who considers themselves a follower. THE WORLD NEEDS FOLLOWERS. If everyone were a leader, we would never get anywhere. Don't get me wrong, the world needs leaders as well... and I will be the first to admit that I would so much rather take on a leadership role than a following role. It makes me uncomfortable to put my complete faith and trust in another person- definitely something I am trying to work on.

Are you a leader or a follower- or both? Does it make you anxious to trust others? What does that really mean- that we only truly trust ourselves? 

I believe in being a follower of Jesus Christ. We can only have a successful relationship with him if we put our complete faith and trust in him and his desires. I encourage you to test the waters- try depending on the Lord for something you usually take charge of... something your are hesitant completely to give to him. 

I trust that the Lord will bring me happiness, grace, and love. i trust in the Lord with all my heart. I lead by showing people that God is number one in my life, and showing others that his love can impact everyone's life. I follow by giving my heart to the Lord and dedicating my life to him. 

Where is your heart today?

"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” Proverbs 16:9

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...