Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Most BEAUTIFUL.

Pin It Now!

Wasn't Hellen Keller a genius? If only we could all think that way... I sometimes think about what it would be like to be blind. Not being able to see my family, friends, nature, anything... it seems like life would be so empty. 


Please pause to recognize how truly blessed you are to have a sense of sight. It makes life so much easier- and we take advantage of it all too often. If we could simply live a day without it, we might realize how dependent we truly are. 


Back to the quote- thinking about it, the most special things in my life have been the moments that have made me smile from the inside (those moments where I feel blessed, where I feel special, where I feel talented, where I feel like I am worth something).I encourage you to take a few seconds to feel and love the people and events in your life today. Take a moment to acknowledge how beautiful they are, and close your eyes to recognize it with your heart. 


"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."
Proverbs 4:23


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...