Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Are Always Good Enough.

Pin It Now!
Everyone needs a little dose of self-confidence sometimes... We tear ourselves apart every day, expect near perfection, and torture our hearts and minds with endless self-criticism.

It is inspiring to think that I am capable of conquering what may seem unsurmountable. If you are confident in yourself, in your abilities, in your strengths and passions... you are capable of success in anything you put your mind to. I often let obstacles get the best of me. I tell myself that it is easier to just let the challenge win- to give up and accept defeat.

But isn't it so much more fulfilling when you achieve something you never thought was possible? It's even better than accomplishing something that wasn't a challenge. You feel like you can do anything, like you can conquer the world.

So whatever challenge you are facing... you can overcome it. 
You are incredible. 
You are special. 
You are loved. 
You are needed. 
And most importantly, you are you.

And being you... is always good enough.


"Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident."
Psalm 27:3 


Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...