Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FREAK OUT.

Pin It Now!
EXAM time, the time of year I love the most... NOT. I always get so worked up about final papers, exams, tests, and grades. I somehow convince myself that it is the end of the world if I get bad grades. I constantly have to remind myself that I am no less of a person with an a- or b+. I am great, I am doing great things, and I am capable of great things despite a final percentage.

Although exams haven't officially started yet (next week...), I am already starting to feel the pressure. I don't even want to think about this weekend when everything will start to gather and will overwhelm me like a flood. So this morning I am taking a moment t remind myself (and you) to keep calm

Keep Calm and Carry On. It seems so simple doesn't it? Think again.

Exam week is only a week. A week out of my long life. Although they are important, exams will NOT be the death of me. In fact, it helps if I just go about life as normal with my daily routine (I am obsessed with daily routines). If I remind myself that it will be SUMMER VACATION in a little over a week, everything suddenly looks so much brighter. On a side note... I can't even believe that I am almost done with my first year of college. So crazy.

Today, I encourage you to keep calm. Find a place of comfort and peace in the routine of every day. Carry on with life despite hardship, it will be over soon.

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...