Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HIGH five.

Pin It Now!
Do you ever have those days where you feel like you are on such a spiritual high? Like nothing else matters because you just feel so great? It feels like God is just walking right alongside you... and you can feel him holding your hand, fingers laced in his, him guiding you exactly where you need to be.

Yes, well... they are rare. But yesterday was definitely one of those days.
Just take a second to imagine it...
A day where you get into great conversation with people you love.
A day where you feel God's presence in everything you do.
A day when prayer just seems to flow out of you.
A day when you realize how truly blessed you are.
A day when being grateful feels so natural.
The perfect day.

Yes, they are few and far between... but when we do have them, isn't it great to acknowledge just how great they really are?

It is in the incredible days where it is easiest to see God's presence and goodness. Now, my challenge for you is to make each and every day a good day... okay a little unrealistic, but try to incorporate some incredible part of your life into each and every day. We may love the incredible days, but it is when we see beauty in the rough days that we truly see why we need faith. :)

See beauty in the rain... it is out there, you just have to look for it.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."
John 14: 1-3

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...