Saturday, April 9, 2011

SURPRISE. :)

Pin It Now!
BIG NEWS: The sun in shining for the first time all week. Happy, happy day. I have been living in a time warp of rain and clouds recently, and this afternoon my soul loves to see a little sun. Doesn't sunshine just make you happier?

I also got to see more family today... I think my grandparents played a role in bringing some Florida sun to Michigan, even if it is still in the mid 40s.
We don't get sunshine every day. In fact, sun peeking through the clouds in the midst of rainy season is a pretty rare thing. So if you are lucky enough to have some sun today... take advantage of it. Take advantage of the beautiful light that can instantly boost your soul.

When I think of the sun in my life, I not only think about the actual rays, but I think about the people in my life that act like the sun to me. They make me happy, they make me grow, and they make me such a better person.

Who acts as the sun in your life? Who are the special people that can make you reach for the sky- that can make you strive for beauty? My family and friends are my sunshine... my only sunshine. They definitely make me happy when skies are gray. Okay, a little cliché, but couldn't be more true.


Thank you all for being such an important part of my life. I don't know what I would do without you.

"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin. And yet I say to you, that even Solomon in all his glory is not arrayed like one of these."
Matthew 6:28-29

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...