Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Changes!

Pin It Now!
CHANGE is on the horizon! Yes, I am saying that with a smile :) It's so hard for me to embrace change- but I think it is time to shake things up a little bit! Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I have loved writing for the past few months about bits of random, inspiring thoughts that drift into my head, but I am going to try to change the aim of my blog to enjoying inspiration in everyday activities- making the blog more relatable, journal-like, and fun to read! Side-note: More pictures will be included- I am excited to start sharpening my photography skills! That also means that I have to spend time enjoying and appreciating the inspiring things that happen in my life- another plus!

I encourage you to do the same, learn to acknowledge how you are inspired every day- and share it with me in my comments section at any time!

So... what happened today you ask?

I got up to my usual breakfast of coffee and animal crackers (not super nutritious, but kind of a routine), did some light treadmill walking (watching the OC re-runs makes exercise so much easier) and got ready for a day at the office!

Exercise, even light walking always makes me feel better in the morning! It clears my head and revs up the metabolism!

Then I headed into the Women's Lifestyle Magazine office (my summer internship) to work on final edits and layout! 

It really made me think about how all of our hard work (even my hard work on the events calendar) came together to make something awesome!

The last eventful part of my day- the puppy finally walked around the block with her leash! Her training is going slowly, but she inches along every day and seeing her walk behind me on a leash is definitely inspiring!

I will leave you with some pictures of Women's Lifestyle Magazine as some inspiration- anything you want to achieve is in your grasp, all you have to do is reach for it.




ps. Tomorrow is my first day of work at Noodles & Co.- I am sure there will be some pictures and inspiration to come!

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...