Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back!

Pin It Now!
I have to apologize!
Sorry, I have been M.I.A the past few days- life got busy for a second and the internet kind of slipped my mind! Who knew that my new job and puppy would take up so much of my time?

Have you ever been so busy but yet so relaxed- that time seems to just slip past you day by day?

In a good way, of course. You will always have those things in life that eat up all of your free time- the annoying time-suckers that are seemingly pointless. And then you have those things in life that take up your time without you even realizing it... those are the things that we should be thankful for, the things in life that make us blessed and happy.

Here's a quick puppy update:
The love of my life :)

Doesn't she look like a little white, fluffy teddy bear? She is honestly the cutest, most energetic/hyper, loving, adorable, handful out there. One minute she cuddles in your arms and the next she is running fast laps ('zoomies' as my mom calls them) around the kitchen. As much work as she is- she needs constant love and care- it is so worth it. It is truly like having a little baby around the house... I may like it a little too much. :) No worries though- no baby in my immediate future, I have big dreams before that happens!

In Noodles News (catchy huh?), I am starting to feel more and more comfortable on the job! I am finally starting to get the 'workplace atmosphere' and starting to understand where my place is and what I am supposed to do. I love working there, the people are all great and the food isn't too bad either... :)

Where are you at in life? Are you taking the time to sit back and enjoy your summer nights? I sure am... I spend days at Noodles and nights cuddled in my bed watching One Tree Hill.

Did I mention how much I love being home?

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...