Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4- Hugs Worth a Thousand Words

Pin It Now! I'm home for the weekend! There is truly nothing more special than being home. I wake up to my adorable puppy, coffee with my mom and a day of wandering around Grand Rapids in the car.



And today's challenge met:
7. Give someone a hug for no reason.

I love giving my mom hugs. She always smiles and embraces me like she never wants to let go. She is my best friend and I am so happy that I can be there for her in times of stress just like has always been there for me. She is my support system, my source of inspiration, and my greatest role model.
If you could give a hug to anyone in the world, who would it be?

A hug is one of the simplest ways to say- I'm here.
A hug offers comfort and support.
A hug is an incredible way to say I love you.
A hug is an easy, free, and uplifting sign of respect.
A hug is truly worth a thousand words.

I'm off to a wedding tonight! It's going to be so great and beautiful. A full recap to come tomorrow.

"So Joseph brought his sons close to him, and his father kissed them and embraced them."
Genesis 48:10

Peace.Love.Inspiration.
Meaghan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...